Customer reviews

on 30 May 2017
My son loved them, really great item and fun for all the family and a good teaching tool with numbers and reading. I thought I knew all the characters as well lol
on 4 May 2017
My girls have been playing them non-stop. They have already memorized all the details.
on 14 August 2017
as described and fast delivery
on 29 February 2016
ADVENTURE TIME FUN, LEARNT A LOT FROM THESE CARDS ABOUT CHARACTERS I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW EXISTED.
Top Trumps is a great game, it always has been and the truth is that it’s basically the same game regardless of which deck of cards you have – and that’s the beauty of it, once you’ve played it with dinosaurs, then you can play it with superbikes, super-heroes, or Doctor Who characters. The beauty of Top Trumps is having a set of cards which means something to you as it adds to the excitement when you can enjoy or relate to the card you are holding in your hand.

Adventure Time Top Trumps is bright and bizarre – just like the TV series/comics. As with any other top trumps you have a series of categories to choose in the hope that the value your card has will ‘trump’ your opponent (or opponents). Categories here are:

• Bravery
• Awesome Powers
• Wily Ways
• Sweetness
• Party Animal

And in addition to these, each card has a little section giving information about the character. The first few times I played this with my kids, we enjoyed reading all the little write-ups for the characters, main characters such as Finn, Jake and Bubblegum Princess are here alongside less frequent characters like Breakfast Princess. The drawings are all familiar and in the exact same style any Adventure Time fan will recognise. The play value of this set is excellent and as the rukles are universal, non-Adventure Time fans (shame on them!) can still play, although they won’t appreciate the cards as much. As you’d expect, this comes in plastic holster to keep your cards nice and safe.

In a nutshell: It’s algebraic!
on 18 December 2015
i got the item already and it wont let me return this iteam
on 4 April 2015
I have just received this item, and though there is nothing wrong with the cards themselves ,I am very disappointed as it has arrived with the case all scratched and dusty - it did not have any cellophane wrap or seal on it to protect it. It looks like it's been used for years and kicked around. I bought this for use as a gift, but I'm not sure I can now in this condition.
review image
on 24 July 2017
Son very happy
on 17 October 2014
My son loves Adventure Time and these cards. I think it's missing a few important characters but it's still good fun.
on 13 May 2015
AWESOME!! Play these all the time! Bought them for my boyfriends birthday and he loved them. Not as much as me though!
Got all the main characters - Jake, Finn, bubblegum ice king etc but also less known characters eg the duke of nuts,the snail, king worm, starchie and the gumball guardians!