- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Top Secret/Majic: Operation Majestic-12 and the United States Government's UFO Cover-up Paperback – 19 Aug 2005
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Updated, expanded, and reissued-the no-holds-barred scientific detective story that exposes the U.S. government's fifty-eight year cover-up of the real flying saucer story
About the Author
Stanton T. Friedman, MSc, is the most outspoken, best known, and most trusted scientific UFOlogist in North American He was employed for 14 years as a nuclear physicist on many advanced nuclear and space system development programs for such companies as General Electric, Westinghouse, and General Motors. Since 1967 he has lectured on flying saucers throughout the world. He is the author of The Crash at Corona and has published more than 80 UFO papers and appeared on hundreds of radio and TV programs. He lives in Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
This does not happen here. I have read many books on this subject over the years and studied the Majectic documents in some detail, prior to reading this. The content and research approach exceeded my expectations. For such a potentially dry subject this turned out to be a surprisingly engaging read, whilst at the same time inspiring confidence that Mr Friedman had literally left no stone unturned, and no angle, however remote or oblique, unconsidered in making the case for the authenticity of these documents.
One thing you can say about Stanton Friedman, he is a thoroughly competent forensic researcher, with a sharp mind and an extremely sound technique. The only other author on this subject that inspires similar confidence in my own view is Richard Dolan. Stanton Friedman is easily in the same class. If you have a fascination for this subject, I highly recommend this book as the definitive reference work on the Majestic issue.
This book has obviously been well and properly researched in depth and makes no unsubstantiated claims. The writing is excellent and the message very convincing and thought provoking - well worth reading.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Americas > United States
- Books > History > Military History
- Books > History > World History > Revolutions & Coups
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > Occult > UFOs
- Books > Science & Nature > Astronomy & Cosmology > UFOs & Extraterrestrial Life
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics