- Hardcover: 304 pages
- Publisher: Hamlyn (6 Oct. 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0600633748
- ISBN-13: 978-0600633747
- Product Dimensions: 23.9 x 2.8 x 19.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 15,344 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Top 10 of Everything 2017 Hardcover – 6 Oct 2016
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top 10 of Everything 2017, the most dynamic reference book around is back - completely up to date with amazing new lists, facts and stats for 2017.
About the Author
Paul Terry is a non-fiction author who has worked with leading kids' brands including LEGO, Disney, The Simpsons, Futurama, and Stars Wars. He co-authored (with Tara Bennett) the official LOST Encyclopedia and Fringe: September's Notebook for Bad Robot. Paul is also a songwriter (recording under the moniker Cellarscape) and film composer. His film scores include Felicity Jones' 'Emily' and 13-time award-winning 'The Furred Man'. A huge film, music and comic fan, Paul's understanding of what children find fascinating, meticulous research, and his love of trivia make him the ideal man to inherit the legacy of Top 10's originator, Russell Ash.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
My advice is to stick with the hardback.