on 20 January 2014
I've only read a sample but will not be buying this book. Why? Well, I think the author has published too soon.
Work required before republishing:
1) Correct all typos.
2) Correct, now ,all badly written grammer.... including misplaced commas (see earlier use), use of words when numbers would be preferable and other similar errors. The cover page doesn't even make sense.
3) Check timings e.g cook for four (4) hours till potatoes are soft ? Here's a quote from the book:
"Then cook on high temperature for approximately four hours, till potatoes get soften.
Then take mixture and mash properly till potatoes get roughly chopped and soupy is lightly thicken."
4) Consider writing a book of soups which does not include packets of flavourings or quite so many tins; perhaps use real flavourings instead. Just an example, but consider using herbs, spices and seasonings rather than taco mixes.
5) Remove statements such as "ready and done". Ready is sufficient. Done is redundant.
6) If English is not your first language, consider asking someone to proof read your book before publishing. Ensure they have English as their first language.
7) Remove from all public listings until you can write something that actually can be read without causing the reader to gasp, laugh or fling it across the room.