Format: Hardcover|Change

on 7 November 2016
great book , gives its of flavourful ideas to make new options to get fruit and veg into your baby's routine for new food. you can easily get in to a rut of the same old same old I like that you can 'disguise' some some veg and fruit into the recipes and that way they get the goodness and what i plan to do is to show my child when he is a lot older when they kick up a fuss saying they don't like something when they take the puree as a baby I'll like to show them what they used to eat and how I made it so there is no excuses!
on 2 November 2016
Really enjoying weaning with this book. Lots of recipes for each stage. We are now at 7 and a half months. Favourites are the porridge with apricot and pear, potato, courgette and pea, vegetables with tomato and cheese... I could go on. He also are the salmon! Great from first tastes to 12 months. Only thing I found a bit off were portion sizes - just go by what your particular baby will eat at each stage.
on 1 March 2013
I bought this for my daughter and it is good source on small bits of information and purée recipes but I found it a bit basic. Her toddler and baby food/meal planner however is a brilliant book packed full of info and recipes. I would pay the extra and buy that one instead.
on 21 June 2017
Very nice book with plenty of lovely baby recipes.
on 26 February 2015
Great for weening my granddaughter with my daughter, how quick they grow though, She's one now and eating chunky food, this book has helped me to understand the steps in a easy way thanks
on 1 April 2017
lots of recipies and easy to follow
on 27 May 2017
Great simple recipes for weaning. Was great for when I was at a loss of where to start..
on 3 August 2014
Bought as a gift but the new mummy was very pleased. Arrived very quickly too.
on 13 January 2016
Pages where wrote on or as expected
on 14 April 2017