- Save 3% on 4 Pcs Biodegradable Bamboo Toothbrush Rainbow Color when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by AptocoDirect-uk. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by AptocoDirect-uk when you purchase 1 or more. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Bamboo Toothbrush Natural Wooden ECO Friendly Toothbrush Made with Bamboo Charcoal Infused Soft Bristles 4 Pcs
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Bristles Softness: Adult Medium
- Toothbrush Lenth：18cm and brush bristles：12 mm
- Discoloration caused by coffee, tea, red wine and cigarette smoke can be removed effectively and teeth can brighten up.
- Perfect as a Personal Toothbrush, Guest Bathroom Toothbrush, Travel toothbrush & Camping Toothbrush -- Use with your favorite bamboo charcoal brushing powder
- Perfect Gift Idea for Friends and Family
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Legal DisclaimerUnless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.
he American Dental Association (ADA) recommends changing out your toothbrush every 3 months. After normal wear and tear your bristles start to get worn out creating a less effective toothbrush. Clinical studies show that a worn out toothbrush removes less plaque than a new toothbrush. Your toothbrush builds up a large number of bacteria, so common sense practices also suggests to replace your toothbrush every 3 months. It is also a good idea to replace your toothbrush after getting over a illness. Keep the earth green Almost 50 million pounds of plastic toothbrushes make it to our landfills every year. All that plastic can take up to 1,000 years to decompose and can even leak pollutants into the surrounding soil and water. WHY We Use Bamboo to make Toothbrush Bamboo is environmentally friendly because it grows super fast, over a yard per day that's over 3 feet every single day, plus bamboo can grow in close proximity to each other.
Customers also shopped for
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Also, the description states they would be medium, but they are very soft.
The feel of them is amazing too, the bristles are soft (like a child's toothbrush) and the wood feels so sturdy. It's amazing considering the price too. I'll definitely be buying again.
Why not just an individual box? Or better still one small sealed box with all twelve?
Not the best start to plastic free living.
Pleased with the toothbrushes but not the packaging.
Most recent customer reviews