Tools and Tactics for the Master DayTrader: Battle-Tested Techniques for Day, Swing, and Position Traders Hardcover – 1 Jul 2000
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Techniques-Driven Tips of the Day Trading ProsDirect from the Experts of Pristine.Com!
Today's stock market gives smart, aggressive day traders more opportunities for profit opportunities than at any time in history. Never before has trading wealth been so achievable for the well-prepared day trader...and so elusive to the ill prepared.
Tools and Tactics for the Master Day Trader provides the weapons you need to become a confident, self-empowered, successful day trader. Oliver Velez and Greg Caprathe online trading pioneers behind Pristine.com, today's most insightful and innovative day trading Websitegive you the nets-and-bolts techniques you need to master the market, including:
- Market TimingS&P futures, NYSE Tick Indicator ($TICK), NYSE Trader's Index (TRIN), New Lows (NLs)
- ChartingTails, Gaps, Retracements, Moving Averages, NArrow Range Bar (NRB)
- Trade ManagementInitial Stop, Break-Even Stop, Trailing Stop, Time Stop
Day Trading is one of today's most demanding, unforgiving endeavors. It can also be one of the most lucrative. Let Tools and Tactics for the Master Day Trader take you behind the scenes, and show you how today's top day traders arm themselvesboth psychologically and intellectuallyfor the day-in, day-out challenges of a limitless day trading career.
About the Author
Oliver Velez and Greg Capra are co-founders of Pristine Capital Management, Inc., and Pristine.com. They are among the electronic trading industry's most sought-after speakers.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Read, re-read it, test the concepts, and read the books the authors recommend and very soon you will start to loose less, and learn from your losses, to finally win more and more frequentely.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
is very good book more practical logic less using indicators and oscillators also tracking the actual trading which done by proffesional tradersPublished on 30 Jun. 2014 by abdullah alsarra
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Accounting
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > E-business
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Personal Finance > Investing
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Personal Finance > Online Trading & Investing
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance > Investments & Securities
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle
- Books > Computing & Internet > New to Computing
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Business & Home Office > Personal Finance & Online Banking
- Books > Reference > Consumer Guides