Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£5.81

on 7 May 2011
Too Many Girls

I bought book for my grandaughter. She loves it and at present is her favourite book. She has had the story read many times and knows it word by word.

Would certainly recomend it to any little girl.
on 14 November 2011
We were bought this book by a friend. I have gone on to buy 2 more copies as gifts for other people. It is funny, rhymes really well and being a family of 2 young girls, bought a lot of humour home to us. My 3 year old loves it, I have bought it for a 6 year old. I love reading it to her. My dad loves reading it to her too, reminds him of our house growing up. I don't think you have to have just 2 girls to enjoy it though. Well worth a purchase. More from this writer please.
on 30 July 2012
One of the most funny and heart warming books I have read to my 4 year old daughter in a long time. She adores the story and wants it read again and again, and I never tire of it!
She's too young to read, yet, this is the only book she has tried to read to me! We also love 'The Moustachapillar' by the same author, but we would love too read more stories!! More please Jonty Lees! :-)
on 18 August 2011
A very funny and well written book. As a family with four girls, my poor husband can relate to it all!
on 31 August 2012
Lovely book, lovely drawings and sweet story. Perfect bedtime reading for little girls aged 3-5. And a great gift for children who are just starting to read.
on 24 February 2013
Bought as a gift for our family. Great story of a sole man in a family of girls. Very funny story and rang a lot of bells for us.