Tonic Studios Plastic Kushgrip Needlework Scissors 5-inch
|Price:||£7.99 FREE delivery.|
|You Save:||£3.06 (28%)|
- Suitable for knitting and crochet projects
- Suitable for art and craft projects
- Made in USA
- Designed for easy usage and storage
Warning: Use under adult supervision
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Totally Tiffany-Easy To Organize Buddy Bag: Monica Stamp Pad Container. Perfect for ink pads wood stamps and more. This package contains one 4x7x3-1/2 inch clear plastic stamp pad container with a Velcro closure.
1 x Kushgrip Needlework Scissors 5-inch
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
1) The plastic protective cover does not fit well. It's like it's too short or something. My original scissors clip on and stay on. They sort of grip the center color hinge/dot. These just are "there" and maybe, kind of stay on...if you cram them on.
2) The new scissors were hard to open & close. I even got a replacement set, thinking I just had a bad one. Nope, that one was the same. My husband worked on them with some graphite and finally got them to move better.
3) The blades are just okay. I was expecting precision blades like my old one. Nope, this must be a different model and the precision scissors are not being made any more. (At least I can't find them.) You can see the difference in the blades. The precision set is more beveled while this set is just flat. I did find and purchase a non-stick version of my old scissors. Tonic Studios 814 Kushgrip 5-Inch Non-Stick Serrated Scissors with Protective Cap With these scissors I can't do some of the fine detail work that I do with my old set.
I have attached a picture of the scissors. Left to right: darker blades with orange handles are the non-stick precision scissors. Middle one with green handles is the scissors for this review Tonic Studios 837 Kushgrip 5-Inch Needlework Scissors The orange handled set on the right is my old ones that I love.
Update: I was able to take these with me when I flew in January they are just the right size. I like that they have a cap you can put over the ends so you don't have to worry about putting a hole in either your bag or in you project. I ended up purchasing a 3rd pair when my aunt the other day commented that she really need a second pair of sewing scissors for both of her bags. I like that they all have different color handles so you know which pair you have missed placed.