on 29 October 2015
My 3 year old got it for her birthday and hasn't stopped drawing on it since. it does take more than one erase up or down to erase but she knows no different and is very happy. Its been used at home, taken on journeys and in the car. So lovely to know she can draw as much as she wants and I don't have to worry about scribbling on the walls or other interesting places..
on 21 January 2015
screen doesnt clear . Top film doesnt seem flat/tight enough
on 14 April 2016
My niece loves it and it allows her to make lots of pictures using shapes and free hand. The pen application is a lot clearer than others on the market. It is quite large due to the plastic surround and we found we have to use the cleaning leaver afew times for it to completely clear even with a light touch as we though she might be pressing too hard but just seems to be the way! But once you have cleared it it's fine
on 29 November 2017
Requested as a Christmas present (for someone else's child) so I'm not the right person to give a detailed review - however, looks fine and I'm happy to give it as the requested present.
I personally have no idea what so ever whether or not the 2 year old will like it ! - but good enough to buy.
on 1 December 2015
Had this for over two years now and still a great toy. Brilliant to use for scribbling, drawering, but also to teach how to read and write The pen is held on a string so can't get lost! The four shapers are sometimes a little difficult to place back into their holders, but once in place they do not fall out. This toy is very durable, and been stood on, thrown around, but still works like it did on day one. I would definitely recommend this product.
on 7 August 2015
had an etcher sketcher when I was a kid and I loved it, saw this on a lightening deal and I just had to get one for my niece's new arrival to play with, despite him being under 1yr old this stood up to the test of toddler brutality quite well (I know it says 3+ but that's just because of the stamper bits and we didn't give him those to play with ) after 5 play sessions its still working and looking like new so unlike some products this hasn't lost its robustness of yesteryear
on 4 November 2015
Large and fairly sturdy (my two year old has walked on it it a few times and sometimes uses it as a stepping stool).
The 4 shape magnets are helpful in creating various fun designs.

Overall it's good, but the bit you use to wipe it clean is a bit stiff, especially for a young child. Also, it does not get clean on the first attempt, you have to move the "wiper" up and down two-three times to fully clean it.
on 30 December 2016
This item is definitely mega, a great size "screen" for my 2 1/2 year old boy, although he's taken to hitting it with the stencils rather than drawing anything but time will tell :-)

I've not given it the full 5 stars as it does seem very fragile and not very robust to when I remember them.
on 27 January 2016
Daughter loves this. It's cheap, so when you wipe the picture off it doesn't all disappear, you have to do it a few times. But my daughter is 2 so she doesn't care. She just loves drawing on something that does't result in Daddy crying (i.e. not the TV, Windows, the pages within my favourite books or my new iMac).
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 8 June 2013
Our son (who is now in his 20s) had a Magnadoodle when he was young, and it was very popular. It gave us hundreds of hours of amusement. So much so that when it was trodden on by a visitor once, we had to replace it straight away!

We just bought this latest equivalent for our 2 year old great niece - it is already a huge hit apparently. You don't have to be good at drawing or have an artistic bent in order to have great fun using this. It is brilliant. Best invention since pencil and paper :-)