- Paperback: 216 pages
- Publisher: Polebridge Press (30 Dec. 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 094434481X
- ISBN-13: 978-0944344811
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 1.2 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,051,982 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Tomorrow's God: How We Create Our Worlds Paperback – 30 Dec 2000
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
I would recommend the book for religious "searchers" whose minds keep pushing them to develop a religion they can embrace in the scientific and post-modern age.