on 23 October 2014
Why do they always do it cancel a great series. Please please bring back series 2. Series 1 had me on the edge of my seat all the way through.
on 25 November 2014
A great dries, but by the time you get half way through, it feels the same ol same ol as the first two episodes, just slightly different. I also fear that this will just end and we will not eb able to see say series 3. I hate it when Amazon does this
on 10 July 2014
Why ih why evertime we get a great series on tv the powers that be cancel it!!! The Fades Demons Primeval etc... WHY?? What really annoys me they replace it witb aloada rubbish come tv bosses give us what WE what to watch!!!
on 7 September 2014
A good foundation series, but it gets a little complicated as it goes on. Great visuals. I would have liked to have seen where it went in a second season :(
on 9 October 2014
I must admit that after watching this excellent series, i was expecting a Season 2, but the studio cancelled it, I was hoping to also buy it on DVD or Blu-Ray but there is no official release date either.

Why do Studio's not always release the series on DVDs, I'm also looking to buy 'The Secret Circle' this has never been released on DVD and was also cancelld for a Season 2.

This is a huge mistake to viewers whom don't notice big talent to the series or actors in that mind.

I really hope that 'The Tomorrow Peoplw' get a release for both DVD/Blu-Ray.

I highly recommend this series.....
on 13 July 2015
Looking forward to more
on 9 June 2014
guys if you love this show then sign this partition to get it back for a season 2 as it has now been cancelled. [...]
11 Comment| 34 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 August 2014
Awesome. Waited all this time for someone to bring it back as an adult, well written series. Why cancel season 2 as this really had some promise??
on 27 May 2014
This series just got better and better. You have no idea who the bad guys really area all the way through. Excellent writing, a cast that can actually act (for those that remember the original and next gen series), special effects that are beautifully created, the fight scenes are given an epic twist with teleportation and a story that has a numerous twists throughout making sure you never really are sure who is good and who is bad.

I have waited 30+ years for someone to create a more adult version of this series so it can be done some kind of justice finally without bad acting and little wierdisms (the 90's version), this is it. Unfortunately the CW seemed intent on killing it off by moving it's time slot, which is the main way of killing something in America and then giving a totally stupid response as to why they cancelled it, yet kept lower rating shows. Prove them wrong, buy this DVD/BR series, buy one for someone else too. Show them that the Nielsen system is totally outdated and wrong.
on 24 June 2015
Brilliant series, why has it been cancelled? We get fed up with great series that get cancelled for no reason and leaving us with cliff hangers!! Is there a petition we can all sign?