on 21 July 2014
although these are the cheapest i found on here they are still over priced for boxers, but fit nice and are comfortable, they could make them cheaper if they did away with the magnetic seal on the box, which you throw away? so why have it in the first place, beats me!
on 10 December 2013
I was using mainly Calvin Klein trunks for around 20 years, except during sports, gym, outdoor activities, where I use compression + dry tech long trunks. Although Calvin Klein has many trunks designs and qualities, none can much this one in simple design, color and comfort. But I have not used it for long time to state its durability compared to Calvin's, however I have two other Tommy's trunks, bought from a local boutique that cannot be compared with this one, as they are shorter, different cotton and with a very wide rubber making me uncomfortable.

Size: WATCH OUT this trunk extra large size is a tad smaller than any (original) Calvin Klein's large size
on 2 October 2016
While the quality of these underwear are very good, this is reflected by the high price tag. I'm disappointed as the Tommy Hilfiger Men's Apparel Sizing Chart for mens underwear says a small is Waist 81-85cm and hips 95-98cm. I found when measuring the waist of a size small was 64cm - 68cm which was far smaller than advertised and I feel I've wasted my money.

I'm sure they're a great product if you're able to get a size that fits.
on 11 January 2016
Love this Tommy Hilfiger trunk. It's snug, comfortable, looks great on and I like the waistband with the logo which isn't bad for showing off either. I usually go for microfibre underwear but this was an excellent purchase.
on 20 December 2015
Good weight. Good elasticity. Good fit and finish. I've bought a total of twenty in the past couple of months after my supply of HOM dried up. It's all good!
on 17 January 2016
Bought these for the boyfriend who is usually an xs and the small are tight for him. Other than that they are good quality and nicely packaged.
on 15 December 2015
I Brought these as a gift and fitted fine as expected, the person was very happy with them and would definitely buy then again.
on 31 March 2014
They are very comfortable look good and are well made. I am very pleased with them, and will be sure to buy more
on 1 January 2015
these garments fit well and keep there shape and elasticity even after repeated washing highly recomended
on 8 August 2013
amazingly comfortable.. looks very sexy.. wore it for my girlfriend she couldn't wait to take it off :) (highly recommended)

See one answered question