- Get £5 off qualifying orders of £25 or more. Enter code BIGTHANKS at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
Tommee Tippee Baby Food Steam Blender, White
Save up to 20% on your Baby Wishlist
- Blends easily to a range of textures for every weaning stage
- No transfer between steaming and blending, preserving nutritious water
- Automatic timer so can just set and leave, then simply serve or store
- Small number of parts for easy cleaning
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Every moment you spend with your child is precious, so the hours spent preparing meals and cleaning might not be high on your list. Prepare healthy meals with less fear and less stress. The steam blender absorbs a range of foods to a wide range of textures, meaning we are here for every phase of your weaning trip. Simply toss raw fruit, vegetables or meat into the blender, select the steam and blend the settings, then simply serve the shop. Start with small amounts of pure food and move on more chunky textures for an adventurous child. The steam blender melts and melts in the same container to preserve the nutrients and flavor.
1. Pour in 250ml of clear/ white vinegar (cleaning or food grade vinegar will do the trick)
2. Leave for at least 30 minutes, or up to 24-hours depending on the amount of limescale.
3. Pour the white vinegar liquid down the sink. Rinse the water tank with clean cool water to remove any build up that came loose as a result of the descaling process and pour liquid down the sink. You may like to repeat this process to remove any residual build up or white vinegar.
1 x Tommee Tippee blender for baby food, gray; 2 freezer jars; 1 x spatula; 1 x Instruction sheet
From the manufacturer
Baby Food Steamer Blender
Every moment you spend with your baby is precious, so hours spent preparing meals and cleaning up may not be high on your list. Our baby food Steamer Blender makes it really easy to prepare healthy meals with less mess and less stress. There's no transfer between steaming and blending meaning less dishes to wash!
Steams to Preserve Nutrients
The Tommee Tippee Baby Food Blender steams fruit, vegetables and meat preserving key nutrients and flavour.
Multi Texture Blending
The Baby Food Blender blends to a range of different textures so is perfect for all stages of your baby’s development. Start with small amounts of pureed food, to more chunky textures, to bigger portions for an adventurous toddler.
No Transfers, No Waste
Once a steam cycle has finished, the unit will automatically blend meaning no decanting is necessary between steps, reducing mess.
Easy to Use
Simple to use, the blender has an easy push button to select the steam or blend function and the timer. Simply set the automatic timer to steam your fruit, vegetables and meat, and the unit will automatically blend to your desired texture once steam cycle has finished. Personalise the cooking experience based on where you are in your child’s weaning adventure.
Place small cubes of food into the container and click in place
Set steam and blend functions* for your desired textures
*(Blend and steam setting can be used individually)
30 min maximum steam time
2 sec pulse blend action
Buzzer sounds when process is complete and food is ready
Perfect for all stages of your baby’s development
6m+ Weaning - Start with small amounts of pureed food*
7m+ Training - They’ll enjoy mashed and chunky food
12m+ Active – Now more adventurous they’ll manage bigger portions
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
(The dog hates the sound, but he’ll get used to it - haha) I would highly highly recommend to any parent starting baby weaning.
(My only complaint is that it doesn’t come in other colors; I bought all my other Tommee Tippee products in black and so this white machine looks a little silly in my kitchen.)
Agreed you can't make a huge batch in one go but this product still works well if you stagger the cooking process.
I only used the steam + blend method once and my puree came put like watery slush. Since then I've steamed the veggies or fruit and then drained the water when the steaming process finishes and then blend further. This produces a thicker purée.
I have found that I need to open the jug stir the contents 'mid blend' as some of the food gets stuck further up the jug and and doesn't blend!
It's very easy to clean and looks very sleek in the kitchen
Not useful if you want to make food in batches for later stages of weaning.
What I don’t like:
- only 500ml so can’t make more than 2-3 meals at once
- difficult to drain the water. Would be much easier if you could actually remove the water tank instead of having to tilt the whole machine
- quite noisy when cutting option