2,146
Size: 3-Pack|Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

on 25 May 2017
These, along with the bin they fit of course, are a godsend! They actually do work.
We bought the bin and the inserts when our son was born, then decided the refills were a bit expensive so started using normal nappy bags, needless to say, this last about two days before we ordered more refills. Brilliant. Every adult with a small pooping machine needs these in their lives
on 16 April 2017
These do what they say, sit in the timer tippe bun and wrap up nappies. I've tried the bin with just nappy bags tied up inside but they don't seem to keep the smells in as good as these cassettes. Well worth the money to save going out to the big bin every 5 mins with smelly nappies
on 4 March 2017
Had these for my first child, and I found they were useful. I guess it's a bit of a luxury item as you could put the nappy in to a bin. However, these keep the nappies separate from your main bin, and compacts them in to the bin. Highly recommended.
on 24 April 2017
After using these for over 5 years I made the mistake of putting a smelly nappy in a normal bin. It was only then that I realised how effective these are at keeping the smells at bay. Never again will I make that mistake
on 11 May 2017
The bulk pack is better than buying smaller packs in terms of value for money. This reduces occasionally to around £40 i think so watch out for it. The refills themselves are as expected. Makes storing and disposing of nappies so much easier. We only store wet or non-poo nappies in the bin. The reviews state theres no point putting soiled nappies in side it.
on 8 July 2016
I bought this product as it suppose to lock the smell away. Well, it does not. As good as any plastic bag. Waste of money for me. However, because the plastic used for the cassettes is so micro thin - one cassette last for long time. But you are still ending with smelly bucket in the corner, which is less than inspiring to approach to. 7 years ago I was using Angelcare - did not had any problems with it, except much more frequent cassette replacements. Can't say if they are still on the same page though as it was years ago.
on 3 May 2017
Does what it says on the tin. I really do like these bins it makes it very easy and mess free.
on 5 June 2017
It's been ages since I could afford to buy a box of these. I have used them before and liked them. Easier to use than bags and I have the proper bin that goes with them, so my bathroom is tidy again :)
on 7 June 2016
I love tommee tippee brand in all the products . I use to purchase these from other supermarkets and found this absolutely brilliant. This eleminats ordor and was very good quality . However this perticular one did not meet my expectations. Not the same quality I use to get !
on 1 May 2017
Perfect deal for subscribe and save. The price, especially in standard packaging, is simply unbeatable. Those 3 refills are enough for about 2 months of a newborn's needs.