Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Playlist - Acoustic Christmas Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

Tommee Tippee Milk Powder Dispensers x 6
Style: Powder Dispensers|Change

on 17 July 2017
We use these as powder storage with the correct quantity when going out / visiting relatives etc, we boil the kettle add the powder and then top up with chilled pre boiled water from our fridge we take with us.

Always works.

I will say the filter type bit the milk comes out is fab, but the lid doesn't feel amazingly secure.

6 scoops of cow and gate or aptimil fine, would probably fit 7 but haven't tried.
on 12 February 2017
I hesitated before ordering these but have been hugely impressed by both how ideal they are for their purpose and how much we have used them. I was disappointed that I had to buy 6, thinking we only needed a couple, but it's surprising how often about 4 are in use at once. Very glass we bought these.
on 23 June 2016
Fantastic little pots, I use these so much and have recently bought some for a friend! They only take up to 7 scoops of formula (might me able to get 8 in at a push but haven't tried that one!!) makes feeding on the go so much easier! They are a little bit of a fiddle to clean but I pop mine in the steriliser and then leave them on the side to dry off which seems to work well.
on 25 August 2017
These are so handy! I gave only four starts because I believe that since Tommee Tippee bottles go up to 9oz then so should these (they only take 8 scoops)
They're very easy to use and fit perfectly in the bottles.
on 28 July 2016
Have used these with two babies now and couldnt really have been without them. The only fault they have is if you make a bottle up and put these inside while the water is really hot the steam gets inside and clogs up the formula. Probably not the best for breeding bacteria whilst your out but it doesn't seem to have harmed my two children.
on 1 March 2016
Very handy! Only go inside tommer tippee bottles but no great inconvenience to take them along with bottle as they take up very little room. Great for measuring about formula powder in advance so bottles can be made one handed. Only downside is price which is quite high for what they are.
on 3 January 2016
They've made trips and visits out so much easier. No need to buy expensive travel milk anymore! And they fit nicely inside bottles, so all the bottle bits are neatly together in the nappy bag.
on 15 April 2017
These are handy way to carry formula milk without having to carry the carton. Are these any better than a plastic container that seals, probably not - but does the job as intended.
on 18 December 2015
My daughter is combined fed so these are so handy for out and about. Also good that you can pre fill them in advance so you can have them ready made throughout the day. They don't quite fit as many scoops and specified but I think that depends on the milk you use. The spoons in the milk are different sizes in the different brands.
on 9 May 2017
Can't believe I've only just found these! Fab space saving for when you need to take bottles out and about or when flying. Fiddly to have to dry each time but were a godsend on holiday!