on 10 April 2017
Great set has all the essentials for a new baby. The bottles are nice my baby easily accepted them when she was changing from breast to bottle. The formula dispensers are very useful and easy to use, however they can only fit 5-6 spoons of formula which means you cant use them once the baby gets older and needs more than 150-180ml. The brush is great, perfect for all types of bottles not only tommee tippee. I did not use the bottle warmer much as I used to pump and store my milk in Mustela bottles and these float in the warmer, so do the tommee tippee ones if they are not full. I found it quite inconvenient to fill the warmer with water after the bottle was in it as it spilled everywhere and I could not see how much water I have poured. After a while I gave up on it and started warming the bottles in a simple bowl with hot water - I found it faster and more efficient, but that's me others might find this item very useful. I absolutely love the sterilizer though, it works great, super easy and fits a lot of stuff not only bottles but baby bowls and cups - Great product. The bottom does brown after a few week use but that is easily resolved after a descaling and a good cleaning. I was a little sad that mine came with a huge scratch right in the front :( but I ordered it late in my pregnancy and didn't have the time to ask for an exchange. Other than that the color is beautiful and very bright and the whole set looks fantastic especially if you also have the red formula prep machine.
on 29 March 2017
We bought this pack for our second child as we thought it would be better than the microwave version we used with our first child.

So the bottle warmer and bottles are great, the main problem and the only reason we bought the pack was the electric sterilizer. From the first try it would turn on for just over a minute, make a lot of steam then just turn off, therefore not running a fully cycle. I believe the electric sterilizer to be faulty. It's really important that it works otherwise you're giving a new born baby milk from semi dirty bottles.

To make matters worse we contacted careline@tommeetippee.co.uk and did get a reference number, they got back to us asking for a picture of the inside which we provided. Since then we've had no contact or help in either fixing the issue or returning the product.

We also had to go and buy the microwave version which is working fine.

So just feel like we've been ripped off a little.
on 4 June 2017
A bit of a waste for us. Couldn't use the bottles as our daughter didn't take to them. We ended up going with Nuk and it's a mission to use these larger bottles in the tommy tippee steriliser. My advice is to wait until baby is born before you buy. I think the cause of the issue was that our maternity hospital gave out disposable nuk teats with formula and that's what she got used to
on 8 March 2017
Lovely product for the price i bought..still using without any issues..
on 14 December 2015
This set is huge and diverse. I can't believe how much is in this set. Well worth the money
on 29 May 2017
Been using mine daily for months and no problems. It is very big and fits a lot in. Got this on sale too. My advice to descale is to use 150mls water and 50mls white vinegar. Keeps it working, no chemicals and cheap as chips!
on 23 February 2017
Excellent value for money.
on 8 May 2017
Good quality and the steriliser has been well used - couple of items weren't needed or used but it was still worth it as good price
on 24 May 2017
these sets are great . teats are in high quality, even the other sets of this. highly recommended brand for new babies. all in a set.
on 12 October 2016
Still waiting to put this to use as little one is yet to arrive. But looks good and with lots of extras included cannot fault it.