on 15 July 2017
A*
on 11 June 2017
AS described thank you does the job perfectl!
on 27 June 2009
I don't normally get theses books.I either figure it out or use Gamefaqs or something,I got this for [...] and that's probably the best [...] I'd spent in a while,I never had to keep looking at the guide to see what they were on about as the pictures were more than adequate unlike a genius Resident Evil 2 walkthrough I had that kept mentioning 'boarded up hallway' when half the police station was boarded up!,nice.
on 25 September 2016
book was not as described as pages were falling out. the only reason I keep it was that the cost of new or even another 2nd hand one was for silly cash.
on 7 August 2001
This book is amazing,everything you need to compleate the games is hear.You just read and thats it.It's a must if you own this game.Hurry up though,i might tell all my mates and the'll buy it.
on 12 April 2005
Finally! I can complete the game with out dying!! A great walkthrough. Extremely helpfull. A must for all TR players who can't get past the first few levels or more!!