The Tomb of Hatshopsitu (Duckworth Egyptology) (Duckworth Egyptology Series) Paperback – 21 Oct 2004
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"It was a rare event when Queen Hatshepsut took the Egyptian throne
About the Author
Theodore M. Davis (1837-1915) was a wealthy American financier and lawyer and one of the key figures in the history of archaeological exploration in the Valley of the Kings.
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Ancient History & Civilisation > Egypt
- Books > History > Middle East > Egypt
- Books > History > World History > Discovery & Exploration
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Archaeology > By Period > Egyptian
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Archaeology > By Region