- Paperback: 528 pages
- Publisher: Sphere; New edition edition (4 Aug. 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0751519618
- ISBN-13: 978-0751519617
- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 3.4 x 19.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,940,886 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Tomb Of God: Unlocking the code to a 2000-year-old mystery Paperback – 4 Aug 1997
There is a newer edition of this item:
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
* The No 1 controversial bestseller. The solution to a 2,000-year-old mystery about the whereabouts of the body of Jesus.
About the Author
Richard Andrews spent 15 years in the Mediterranean and Middle East as a contract diver and has also done archaeological work in Israel, Italy and Sardinia. He is an expert on the Roman era. Paul Schellenberger is a civil engineer by profession and has also worked as an architect and furniture designer.
Top Customer Reviews
If you think this hypothesis is completely implausible, you are right. The authors, who patently have no idea of historical method, gullibly swallow hypotheses from various sources as if they were proven fact, never check any basic facts that could shatter their thesis and pile one implausiblility on top of another.
Save your money. The treasures of Rennes le Chateau is an interesting and justifiably famous story, but there must be many better books on it than this.
(If you ARE convinced by their hypothesis, seek out the 1996/97 BBC "Timewatch" documentary on it, and think again.)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Europe > France
- Books > History > Middle East > Israel & Palestine > Israel
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Mythology > Antiquities
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Christianity > History
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Christianity > Jesus
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Anthropology > Customs & Folklore > Customs
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Archaeology > By Period
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Cultural Studies