Customer reviews

on 20 July 2017
In the words of the familiar advert: I liked it so much , I bought two!. Why two, I hear you ask?...U know those crazy new low voltage usb xmas lites on wires; 4 volts does it! Well I have been testing this tomtom thingy as a power unit and I am best pleased by the results
on 19 July 2017
Arrived very quickly and well packaged. Purchased to home charge TomTom Start 52 but the USB lead in this charger is not compatible and I was not aware of this from the product description. So I am using USB lead which came with Sat Nav. No problem with charging with this lead.
on 22 March 2017
excellent product 10/10 great value
on 22 March 2017
Good price for genuine item
on 24 March 2017
Quality product, Thankyou.
on 24 June 2017
Great value, very useful. Excellent quick delivery
on 21 May 2017
Excellent unit plus all accesories great buy .
on 16 July 2017
Excellent item & service!
on 15 November 2015
Speedy service!! Great product
on 8 May 2011
I ordered this product not only to charge my satnav but also to charge other devices with USB, such as my ipod. I read the product technical info and at first thought this was only for a satnav but then, after reading several customer reviews that indicated this charger not only works with satnavs but also charges other devices with USB, like mobile phones, MP3s and ipods, I decided to order it. Well, it arrived in perfect condition and shipment was quick. I found that it charges my Garmin satnav and even my wii remote wonderfully but when I went to charge my ipod, it didn't. This was so disappointing. When I contacted Star E-Shop about it and explained the situation to them, they at first questioned what led me to think that this product would charge ipods. After I had told them about the misleading customer reviews, they then told me that they would send me a generic ipod charger that they sell free of charge! It arrived the next day and when I hooked up my ipod, it worked perfectly! I've decided not to return this product as I believe it will come in handy in the future - it is a sound product with a reliable name and very affordable price. I must say how impressed I am of Star E-Shop's customer service and satisfaction - superb and #1!