on 13 September 2012
The Tom Tom Gooseneck mount was very useful for my Audi A1 as I needed to mount the Sat Nav centrally below the rear view mirror as the supplied mount made it un reachable, it was easy to install as the mount replaced the supplied ball mount on the Tom Tom, the length of the neck allowed me to easily reach the device from the drivers seat, It was also very easy to un clip it from the gooseneck for easy removal when leaving the car, or for putting it in my hand for more accurate adjustment of the settings.TomTom Gooseneck Universal Mount
5 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 23 April 2017
rubber sucker useless. keeps falling off windscreen. A danger whilst driving cos you tend to stop sat nav from sliding or falling in case of damage, or try to stick back on when stopped at traffic lights. not good basically..
on 6 February 2015
Once I had worked out how to assemble, instructions not clear, I could not attach to windscreen as suction very poor & weight of satnav kept pulling it off. As other reviewers have said satnav wobbles on the arm & that's without the car even moving.
Returned to Amazon & have since bought a multi-fit holder designed for phones which works brilliantly & half the price
One person found this helpful
on 22 February 2015
Perfect!!!! Tomtom fits well, easy to mount on windscreen and it really is much longer than most, so it almost comes near the steering wheel, rendering the use of the Tomtom very easy.
on 19 October 2015
I was very happy with this item it is very difficult to attach to the window, so I will not be using this unless it loses up.
on 18 November 2013
Returned to provider - did not fit/work on the Tomtom Go 520. Tomtom are their own worst enemy - keep changing the attachment fitting on each model.
2 people found this helpful
on 5 December 2014
Not well made, fell apart within months and can't get spares, disappointing Tom Tom. Even the small dashboard version is rubbish.
on 23 October 2014
I am using this attached to the dashboard and although it works well, and
is easy to attach, I do find that the TomTom vibrates quite a bit when driving along.

However I find it easier to use than the standard TomTom attachment.
on 18 April 2015
A Good Product but does wobble a bit as the arm is quite long. East to attach to window and Tom Tom though and sticks firmly enough.
on 8 February 2015
This mounting is ideal for supporting my Tomtom on the dash board of my car and is easy to set up