Customer reviews

1,055
Style: 510 Sat Nav|Change

Showing 1-10 of 586 reviews(5 star). See all 1,055 reviews
I have been using this now for 3 months. Avoids london congestion charge 100% and tells you if not avoidable so you have choice... 30 sec max wait for new route to load up from input of postcode, always plugged in and updates fine. Result.
I have not used the sd card as i only use uk maps so its perfect for my needs and upgradeable.
on 20 April 2017
Long time getting round to reviewing this item because it was bought for a trip through Germany, Austria and into Slovenia but when we reached Munich we were told our rental car had been upgraded and we now had SatNav free! Very pleased with the product now that I've used it in Jamaica - that made getting something with world maps very useful. Just a couple of tiny issues: first, the power lead doesn't fit snugly into the device, so it can jiggle loose which is a bit of a faff when the device is attached to the windscreen. Second, it threw a bit of a wobbly in Jamaica, trying to send us in totally the wrong direction (at a T-junction where we knew from roadsigns which way we had to go). I DO like the map updates and the range of options like speed camera warnings that you can turn on and off. I also like the fact that if you divert from the set route the device simply recalculates directions and updates the route. Display size is perfectly fine, as I've used it both with a passenger/navigator and on my own. All in all a very good buy.
on 18 August 2017
As a first time sat nav user I was unsure how I would get on with this but have had it about a month now and am very pleased with it. The large screen is easy to navigate see, and gives me clear instructions, and the traffic info has saved me time on long journeys by steering me away from hold ups (my main reason for purchase). I also like the voice control option for when I'm driving. I haven't used 'My Drive' much but can see this will be useful for planning holiday routes and trips out in future.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 May 2017
Tested in both UK and France.
This is a great Sat Nav. Very easy to use, even with my sausage fingers. The touch screen function is so much better than some I've used.
It's easy to set up surprisingly easy to follow.
Connecting it to an internet ready phone via bluetooth is both easy and very beneficial as you get the 'live' updates and route recommendation changes on the fly.
Overall I'm very happy.
on 1 June 2017
great quality Tom Tom
Ive had a few different ones over the years & this is by far the best
it tethers with your phone to give accurate traffic reports & detours around delays
on 21 July 2017
It's worth paying a bit more as it's very quick in navigating, easy to use and very responsive. I never had trouble with it. I definitely prefer this sat Nav over other brands
on 23 June 2017
This TomTom is brilliant. The 6" screen is perfect for me and is like a smart phone screen so easy to navigate. The best bit is the sim card built in so as I travel around the country I mostly get directed around traffic jams and accidents without realising (and get to see some lovely rural villages/scenary too) I can definately recommend this device.
on 19 May 2017
Very useful satnav. Has excellent touch screen sensitivity compared to my old ones. The world maps are very accurate and useful. I used it traveling in South Africa. Does need a memory card if you wish world maps.
on 2 August 2017
Arrived promptly. Present for my husband who loves it.
on 20 March 2017
The live traffic information has worked really nicely to avoid jams you couldn't conveniently learn about any other way. Its been really accurate with things like closed motorway junctions so far and saved a lot of time. The one time I ignored its advice, I regretted it. Really pleased with it. Windshield mount works flawlessly so far.