on 13 July 2016
I love all things Tom Kerridge and ordered this book after watching one of the episodes of the series of the same name - I could have gone to the BBC website and just printed the recipe, but I like cookery books too. I was not disappointed.
on 28 January 2018
Recipes from a Michelin-starred chef. He is straight-forward and generous with his guide
VINE VOICEon 10 January 2015
This is the same review as I originally posted for another Tom Kerridge book as I felt that there was nothing new that I could add.

I caught Tom Kerridge doing a TV show and bought the books as a consequence of that. Some of the recipes are a bit off the wall but he certainly comes up with some interesting ideas.
Definitely a cookery book to add to you "What shall I make today?" shelf.
on 14 December 2017
Love love love this book. Fantastic recipes for cooking at home
on 22 August 2016
Excellent condition for second hand book, very pleased with it and price, very good recipes and style of the book, I am big fan of cookery books and have massive collection so very happy to have this addition!
on 2 March 2015
Another one for inspiration. I've tried Tom's mussels cooked in ale - delicious and a nice change from mussels in white wine. His celeriac and bramley apple soup is very yummy and his home-made salad cream reminds me of the salad cream my grandmother used to make also yummy.
on 17 June 2018
Worth it just for the black treacle beef recipe
on 20 January 2018
Love Tom Kerridge and this book has lots of recipes that look delicious.
on 23 January 2018