Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 4 June 2017
Great DVD our son loves tom and jerry and this doesn't disappoint.
on 27 April 2017
Granddaughter watched it over and over loved it
on 21 March 2017
great kids loved this film
on 16 October 2011
if like me you are a big fan of the original oz film & also a tom & jerry fan then this is a must! the animation is true to the original film & story & songs almost the same.all we need now is Chitty,Chitty,bang,bang with Tom & jerry !
on 16 November 2014
If I was asked if I like either 'The Wizard of Oz' or 'Tom and Jerry: Wizard of Oz' then my answer...Both! Even if I am not a Tom and Jerry fan. It is a shame though that we don't see Dorothy in the scene where she meets Professor Marvel. The movie should have also included the Munchkin song with Dorothy, Toto, Tom and Jerry in Munchkin Land. I guess maybe the movie should have the same film running time as 'The Wizard of Oz', which ran for only one hour and forty two minutes, whilst this version only ran for fifty seven minutes.

But apart from all that, I still like the movie. I laughed at any Tom and Jerry comedic scene or action e.g. Tom screaming and then crashing through the window (his courage needed a bit of work).

I would recommend buying this DVD if you are a Tom and Jerry fan or love The Wizard of Oz and are exploring other versions to the original movie.
on 10 September 2012
Our 4 and a half year old granddaughter enjoys this very much. A non frightening introduction to the underlying story of the wizard of oz and she loves the songs. I now have the original version and believe she will understand it better as a result of seeing Tom and Jerry doing their stuff.
on 22 February 2015
I'm a huge Tom And Jerry fan and seeing them team up with the Wizard Of Oz characters is a match made in heaven.
This is a excellent version of the OZ legend and seeing the famous enemies turned pals involved is all the better.
These new Tom And Jerry movies are such fun and works feature length after all the years of five minute shorts its nice to see more of them than years ago and even though they are best against each other its nice to see them working together.
A lovely story and makes OZ even better than usual having Tom And Jerry joining Dorothy and the others.
The third feature length T A J movie i have seen along with the Sherlock Holmes and Robin Hood versions but this is the best of the three and i hope they make many more feature length adventures along with the normal short tales too.
on 13 November 2013
Would recommend this to anyone.

Sticks extremely closely to the original storyline :)

Fans of Wizard of Oz or Tom and Jerry in for a treat!
on 18 October 2013
This well crafted animation is an absolute gem and tremendous value for money at the £3 I paid for it. The kids can watch it all in colour or a mixture of sepia and colour just like the original MGM masterpiece. My seven year old girl and three year old boy both loved it and I enjoyed watching it with them. Highly recommend it.
on 27 June 2014
Another one of the great Tom and Jerry DVD's which matches the earlier, older style cartoons with the extra quality that modern graphics give the latest band of cartoon creators. Still has the feel of the original series and I am sure that T and J will go on to charm both Children and Adults alike for years to come.