- Paperback: 384 pages
- Publisher: Penguin (15 Aug. 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1405914394
- ISBN-13: 978-1405914390
- Product Dimensions: 12.9 x 2.3 x 19.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (11 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 462,081 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist Aftermath Paperback – 15 Aug 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Peter Telep is the New York Times bestselling author of over forty novels spanning many genres including film adaptations, medical drama, and military thrillers. In addition to his writing career, he teaches creative writing courses at the University of Central Florida.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Overall it is dull, all-American stereotype that does nothing to push the Splinter Cell franchise forward...
Most Recent Customer Reviews
THERE IS O DOUBT THAT PETER TELEP WRITES AN EXCITING BOOK. THE ACTION STARTS ON PAGE ONE AND CARRIES ON UNTIL THE FINISH.WITH NUMEROUS TWISTS TO THE PLOT. Read morePublished on 12 Mar. 2015 by James McGowan