Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.99

on 14 September 2014
The story flowed well, like a video game that you could pick up and put down - but when you come back to it you realise how good it is. The characters were likeable and you wanted to know what happened to them
on 11 June 2013
Big fan of the game but this book, apart from the names bares no resemblance to it. Could have been a ripping yarn but in the end I was seriously pleased that I made it to the end. Sorry but that's the truth.
on 23 July 2013
I thought this would be much better than the title suggests. As a big T.Clancy fan I was disappointed, I thought he would have had much more influence on the book.
on 28 May 2013
_FAST PACED BOOK, HARD TO PUT DOWN ONCE YOU START. HE NEVER FAILS TO KEEP YOU ENGROSSED IN THE SUBJECT MATTER IN REGARD TO THE CURRENT SITUATION HAPPENING THROUGH OUT THE WORLD.
on 28 December 2014
It's not often I give up on a book, but this certainly was one that didn't deserve any time wasting on it. I'm surprised Clancy allowed his name to be associated with it.
on 30 October 2013
One of the worst books I have ever read. Perhaps it would be a good read for someone of around sixteen years of age. I will not be reading any more of his books.
on 3 April 2014
It has a good basis which is spoilt by to much repetition of a long drawn out story line. Most of the action is just believable. Not one of Clancy's best.
on 12 May 2013
It's what you expect from a book based on a video game not much characterisation but plenty of action only get if your a fan of the game.
on 5 May 2016
A favourite author of mine. I have enjoyed his books over the years and recommend this book even with the assistance of another writer.
on 5 September 2013
Total rubbish. I can't believe Tom Clancy would have has name associated with this appalling written novel. just don't waste your time