on 19 January 2010
What a lovely collection of Tom and Jerry cartoons.
I ordered this set of 3 dvds for my grand daughter
as i was unable to purchase them locally at such low price.
My grand daughter was so happy to recieve these dvds,
she watches them and does not want to be interupted.
Very good value and prompt delivery despite the snow.
on 4 June 2016
Excellent animation from the one and only Fred Quimby. A delightful, funny cartoon series that makes the memories flood back.
on 28 June 2010
I was looking for a couple of DVDs to take on holiday to keep my boys (ages 4 & 2) entertained in the car which wouldn't drive me bonkers at the same time. These are great old cartoons which I remember as a child and they were an instant hit. My two year old was a little bit young for them but my other son thinks they're great and so do I! Great value for money, no doubt about it.
on 1 September 2015
Great for adults has well
on 25 November 2015
GOOD
on 15 February 2010
My 3 year old nephew loves Tom & Jerry so this is fantastic. He especially loves the really old original ones which must have been made 40+ years ago! Well worth the price - an excellent buy!
on 20 April 2013
Classic Tom & Jerry, bought these for my son and he loves them. A laugh a minute. Would certainly recommend this set to all T&J fans.
on 21 April 2012
Good overall value, but image quality between episodes does vary a bit. Menu features and the way it operates can be a bit confusing
on 22 May 2014
This was in good condition and good value for money. Entertained the family well.
on 24 October 2011
What a super dvd this was. I bought it for my grandchildren and loved it as much as they did. It bought back memories of my childhood.