Customer reviews

on 20 June 2017
A great oracle to work with and spot on with the readings.
on 14 September 2004
thank you Mr victor sanchez for having brought this shamanic tool to the world.
Already after reading the Author's note, the acknowledgements and the preface, I knew I had found something precious that need to be treated with the greatest respect.
The book is really well designed and very clear and better than any other self help tool I have ever tryed before as it gives food for thoughts and action to take to transform every aspect of your world. I actually bought 5 copies and gave them to some of my special friends. I would advise anybody interested to know more to go to his website: [...] ; we have decided with my partner to go to new mexico to experience some of his seminar, may be see you one day on one of Mr Sanchez's seminar !!!!
on 4 February 2016
As a practitioner, this is the best Oracle I have used. Don Sanchez explores the world of the Toltec and brings deep and authentic insight into the interpretation of the cards. I would not recommend this Oracle for the novice or beginner, but for the experienced shamanic practitioner, it opens up the wonderful world of the Toltec teachings.