Tolley's Fire Safety Training Manual Spiral-bound – 12 Nov 2003
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Dan Sullivan is a very experienced and well-qualified fire safety professional who served for 25 years in local authority fire brigades, some ten of those years as a fire safety inspecting officer. With this thorough grounding in the subject - and a subsequent career with fire engineering and risk management consultants, Lawrence Webster Forrest - Dan has gone on to acquire an enviable portfolio of training and communication achievements, including a Postgraduate Certificate in Education and many attainments in he field of public speaking (he is an active member of Toastmasters International). This passion for communicating has led to the development and presentation of a huge range of fire safety courses - again in both the public and private sectors and success in meeting the training needs of employers and their workforces all over the country. Dan has written for professional journals and magazines, worked on community education campaigns and hosted national and international conferences for both business and leisure purposes.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Reference & Education > Health & Safety
- Books > Home & Garden > Buying & Developing Property > Building Your Own Home > Security & Fire Alarm Systems
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Building Construction & Materials > Fire Protection & Safety
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Environmental
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Education > Teaching Aids
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Production, Manufacturing & Operational > Health & Safety
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Education > Teaching Aids
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Reference
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Civil Engineering
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Mathematics > Applied Mathematics