on 3 December 2013
The picture shows a very puffy jacket, was very disappointed with the jacket when I received it in the post.
Not very puffy and very light for winter.
Please change the picture to reflect what you are selling.
on 12 November 2012
This jacket arrived within 2 days and is as described by the picture. I am pleased as it is well padded, nicely finished and with a lovely soft contrasting lining. Only fault is that the hood is not detachable but it has 2 press studs that can secure it so it does not stick out or flap about. Deep pockets and 1 interior chest pocket. Very good value for money and no postage charge.
on 8 November 2012
Bit disappointed with the overall finish, zip isn't of the highest quality and catches a bit when closing it. Also some stitching looks like it was sown in the wrong place and then removed leaving fine holes on the hood. For the price though it's a decent fit and looks well.
on 12 December 2013
A great example of you pay for what you get! It's a cheap jacket, hence the quality is poor. The zip could do with a gallon of oil on it for it to work smoothly and it's not very warm. If I was more switched on it would have gone back.
on 19 April 2016
Not really the colour I wanted but the only one available in my size and wanted to get this now so can get some use out of it before the weather gets too warm for any type of jacket. I was a bit concerned having read some of the reviews but am perfectly happy with my purchase. Yes, the zips do not move with complete ease but they are far from an issue. If I have paid the stupidly high prices in the high street I would have had an issue with this but not at this price. You get what you pay for and this bodywarmer is excellent value for money. If the colour I wanted comes available in my size, may get another and have 2.
on 20 December 2015
The Gilet itself is nice, but maybe I should've went small... when I usually go small it's too small but now that I got medium it's a tiny bit too big. although I am a small person... 5 ft something...
on 17 January 2016
Had broken my arm and needed something cheap and temporary to wear to keep warm. Being sleeveless was important due to my arm.

Ordered this without reading the product reviews as it looked good and gave the impression it would keep me warm. I began to read the reviews after placing the order and was worried. When it arrived I was very surprised. The quality is pretty good and is lovely and warm. It does look better than I had expected.

The only issue I have is with the main front zip. It is stiff but there is a technique you can use so it makes the up and down motion a lot smoother. I have not tried to oil it yet but I would imagine it would loosen up with use.

The zips on the two front pockets are smoother. The zip on the inside pocket being the best.

The hood as well as the front zip going high towards your chin helps keep you warm especially when there is a degree of wind.
on 23 December 2014
Mighty glad I ordered this wee beauty. All down to my daughter naggin' me for to nominate a christmas present.
Seen a few body warmers around the shops...all at silly prices. Spotted tis one on Amazon and thought...bargain!
A quality item, fits really comfortable, snug and warm. Well made and looks good on. I'm 60 plus and down with
the kids...f'nar f'nar! Ok, that last bit is not that serious of course, but, to be totally honest, I'm well pleased.
on 17 December 2014
Having bought this as a present for Christmas I hope it fits as for the garment itself it ticks all the right boxes and I see no reason why it should not be well received, Price Quality and Service was 5 star
on 15 January 2013
Really good value, but would be 100times better if the hood was detachable. I often wear hoodie jumpers with my body warmers. Up to now all have had detachable hoods. This is the first one that doesnt and i often find a double hood scenario!! Won't be a problem to everyone, but thought i'd point it out.