Size: 10 cm|Colour: Amethyst|Change

on 8 February 2012
These massage balls really work. You can use them instinctively to help undo knots in your back and shoulders (just lay on them and move gently over the balls), and they're also nice to roll under your feet to ease out any tension after a long day on your feet.

I have also been using these for the massge routines presented in Jill Miller's Yoga Tune Up DVDs. Jill sells Yoga Tune Up therapy balls on her web site [...] They look just like tennis balls, and indeed she suggests you can use tennis balls as a substitute. However I found the tennis balls far too hard and unyielding, and these Tunturi balls have worked really well. The ones I use are 7.5cm in diameter and I see these don't seem to be available now, so I guess go up to 8cm instead.
on 5 September 2012
I bought these for my pregnant wife, and what can I say....she now wants a gentle massage every night! These are excellent as not only are they suitably firm (but not overly so), it is possible to inflate/deflate them slightly to change the pressure if needed. Excellent choice!
on 19 January 2014
I bought a pair of amethyst 9cm massage balls this week and am delighted. Great quality, great texture, firm but not hard, and the size works well on my shoulder blades and feet. And they were delivered a day ahead of time. What can I say? Aching muscles already heaving sighs of relief. Just perfect.
on 22 December 2014
Tried blunting all the spikes but just too hard really
on 5 January 2015
Average but can see clearly they have no longevity.