No Todo Lo Que Brilla Es Oro: Hacia UN Nuevo Equilibrio Entre Conservacion y Desarrollo En Las Ultimas Fronteras Forestales De Venezuela (Spanish) Hardcover – 31 Dec 1998
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Venezuela's Guayana region is one of the last large blocks of the Earth's forest areas. It is threatened by ongoing activities, such as logging, gold and diamond mining, as well as the government's five-year plan for increased development. This report analyzes the plan and its likely repercussions.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Home & Garden > Gardening
- Books > Languages > By Language > Spanish
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Habitats
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Botany & Plant Sciences
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Environmental
- Books > Science & Nature > Environment & Ecology > Conservation
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Agriculture & Farming
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Biology
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Environment
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > Countries & Regions > Central & South America
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > Political Science & Ideology > Political Science