Customer reviews

To Kiss a Werewolf
Format: Paperback|Change

on 11 August 2013
'To Kiss A Werewolf' was a fun read, full of surprises!

I honestly thought Billy was a vampire then wham....he turned out to be a .....?!?!?! ... my lips are sealed hehe, Damien was not your average werewolf, i was thinking more of him turning into a big glorious wolf (think jacob from Twilight hehe) but no i was surprised again with him being a 'manwolf'!! Stella was not your typical main character either with her running a group called 'paranormal addicts annoymous' but not believing in any of it, until Billy comes clean that is! That Maggie was a sly one aswell, i was pleasently surprised by that outcome ;-).

This book was full of twists and turns, always making me think whats going to surprise me next. It was certainly a unique take on things paranormal, and i enjoyed reading about the characters Molly Snow created, even though some of them was abit out of the 'norm', it just added to the quirkiness of the book!

I was sent this book by the author in exchange for my honest review.
on 8 August 2013
This was a great read. Not at all what I expected. It has a refreshing new take on a common theme. Full of unexpected twists and turns - just when I thought I knew what was coming; it still managed to surprise me. Full of quirky characters that I couldn't help but come to love.

I do hope there will be a follow on - come on Ms Snow, I'd love another window into their world and to watch them grow.
on 5 June 2015
I loved this book.It was a nice easy to read book that you could put down and pick up again with out forgetting the story.
I enjoy reading different themed books and this was happy escapism,with a bit of a love story.
on 4 June 2015
I have given four stars because I think this has a decent tale. However, I did not finish it as it really is aimed at the 'Twilight' fans. I would recommend it to the younger market. I prefer a bit more guts.
on 5 June 2015
This book is better than twilight and is a good teen read. It is a relaxing book to read with bits of action and paranormal thrown in. Would recommend it to any friends.
on 21 August 2015
Love it just wish you didnt have to pay for the others but such is life!!
on 25 December 2015