Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.32

on 22 November 2012
A gritty and entralling look at the hunt for a serial killer. Read it in one day as couldnt put it down. Felt for one of the vistims family as the author spends a lot of time describing how they dealt with their loss, and indeed helped in the capture of the killer.
on 6 December 2012
If you enjoy reading true crime stories then you cannot do better than Gary C King. An excellent and at times a tough read but you get a good sense of how the victims felt and also an insight into the killer. Would definitely recommend
on 21 April 2013
I much preferred this to the previous one I read by this author. He does persist in keep re-releasing books with differing titles, though. I really don't like this practice.
Again, this was a killer I'd not heard of based in the States. It mostly features the case of one girl in particular he killed and her mother's fight to ensure Robin was afforded justice. It seemed like this wouldn't have been the case were it not for her mother's doggedness since the police seemed to drop the ball on this guy a lot. He wasn't especially bright and I don't believe had any special plan of eluding justice, they just couldn't get their act together !!
There were some horrible editing misses....the name Trish morphed into Irish more than once as did the word fiancé which turned into fianc6 on more than one occasion. That's the type of mistake that should smack any self-respecting editor in the face, I'd have thought. I was also carelessly replaced by 1 a couple of times. Not good. There were lost speechmarks and misplaced or missing apostrophes too.
I found it disappointing he got a heavier sentence for raping and kidnap than he did for Robin's murder and can certainly understand how disheartened Edna got with the whole system. I was born exactly 4 months after Robin and can imagine how my family would have felt if I died in that terrible way. Her family did her proud and they are serving her memory well.
on 9 November 2012
Started to read the book one evening and read though to the end none stop.Not many book done that to me.shall read more of gary kings books
on 1 January 2013
Well written book. Graphic descriptions of sex acts commited. Compelling reading. Sent chills up my spine. Recommend to True-crime buffs.
on 24 May 2016
Excellent book. Did not want to put it down. It's about a serial killer and the turmoil and determination of one of the victims families. A must for true crime readers
on 21 October 2015
As usual with Gary C King, a well written and well researched book. One of those books you have difficulty putting down and well worth buying