on 30 July 2010
I purchased these as it clearly states in the description that they are 12 Titleist balls, but half of them are actually Nike. I wanted to get all the same balls as I'm trying to dial in my distances with my clubs and so wanted to know that the balls were performing consistently.
They are all good balls in good condition but the description is misleading and for that reason I'm disappointed with my purchase.
on 2 September 2010
It said on the box that these balls were titleist NXT.When they arrived there wasn't one NXT ball in the box.
So I returned them and another box was sent.Again,not one NXT ball.So I had my money refunded.Much ado for nothing.
on 8 May 2011
These lake balls are great value for money and are in fantastic condition. They were without scuffs and the outer lining in tact. I would highly recommend.
on 23 May 2013
Poorer quality than expected. Many lake balls have been hit once. These are well used,third chance an upward. Should be so described.
on 23 June 2016
simple lies and lies and lies
on 2 September 2015