Customer reviews

Ring Size: W|Item Display Width: 7|Change

on 3 October 2009
This ring looks great and is perfect for anyone with a birthday in September too! Same ring is £135 at Ernest Jones and yes it is exactly the same ring! went into the store after I got it and asked them to bring it out in my size and it is 100% the same! Was going to buy it from there in the first place too! Love it! Thank you Amazon!
on 20 May 2016
This is a beautiful ring. However one of the sapphires are more apart than the others which looks a bit strange. Also the sapphires are a lot smaller than expected from the picture. Going to ask the question tonight so if it doesn't fit let's see how they customer service is.
on 20 May 2011
A lovely but masculine ring, the photo does not do it justice.
We have bought it as an engagement ring but it will be worn as a wedding ring after we are married; this is because it it made of tougher material than the actual wedding ring and my soon to be fiance works in engineering.
The plus side of buying it from Amazon is that it is cheaper than high street jewellery shops, but if you want to try it on for size go to the high street and then buy from amazon!
Great for any man, and any occasion.
on 28 June 2017
I wasn't expecting it to work so well, but it did. Happy with this product and the service given. so pleased I bought another They are much prettier than I expected. Overall I am happy with the product and it works quite well. Amazing for the price, quality, and usability.
on 19 December 2013
I'm absolutely amazed! This is the very same ring that Ernest Jones were selling last year for about £350.

To cut a long story very short, we had to "panic buy" a wedding ring for my husband 48 hours before we got married from Ernest Jones Jewelers. The ring was far too big but the staff assured us that we could bring it back for re-sizing after the wedding.

When we took it back, they apologized but titanium can not be re-sized & we would have to order a new ring in the correct size. When they checked the system it was a discontinued line & the ring was the very last one left in stock so all they could do was refund us!

We liked the ring so much that we trawled the internet trying to find the same ring. When we found it on Amazon for £50 (with free delivery) we thought it had to be too good to be true - but it really is the very same ring!
on 5 July 2013
At first I was unsure due to the image and price, however the image does not do it justice. This could be the ring for you if you want real Sapphires and not Sapphire Blue CZ (Cubic Zirconia) alternative. The size was perfect, I used the provided measuring guide and a tape measure.

Time will tell how it holds up. I will update this post if the ring for whatever reason doesnt live up to this rating.
on 21 January 2017
Purchased this ring to replace my current gold wedding band-needed replacement as watch / engagement ring were silver in colour . Found the ring on line -reviews were really helpful-price for the ring was really good so decided to purchase the item. Was not disappointed when it arrived . Nice fit -blue sapphires set it of really nicely. Looks much more expensive than what it cost-really pleased with the purchase for the price paid-cannot fault the workmanship and quality
on 8 August 2013
I bought this as a promise ring for my boyfriend (2 years together!) Its a lovely ring and a good price too as ive seen it in other shops and its so expensive! The only thing i can say bad about it is i noticed a mark on the outside of the ring which i released is the stamp to show you that its real silver, its just a shame its on the outside because it ruins it, But my boyfriend loves it anyway.
on 23 February 2012
Although this is a lovely ring I had to send it back as the sizing is all wrong. Even when I got a replacement two sizes down it was still too big. I recommend finding it in shops first and trying it on to get the correct size before buying. Disappointing as was a Christmas Present to replace a broken engagement ring.
on 4 July 2014
Loved the image of the ring before I bought it, originally planned to be a wedding ring. Wear the ring at work daily,( PC and Screen installations so manual work ), but since wearing it, its now scratched and marked all over.Its not looking so good now. :-( . Bought another ring for my wedding ring.