Ring Size: Q|Item Display Width: 7|Change

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 29 October 2015
Such a lovely ring for the price - looks far more expensive than it is and has a really nice understated feel of superior quality rather than bling. The banding looks great and the diamonds have a lovely reflective, sparkly quality about them. I ended up buying another as a gift for someone who also absoloutely loved it. Brilliant price and realy nice quality - sizing was perfect for me. If you get the sizing right you can't go wrong. Would work very well as a beautiful engagement/commitment ring and certainly looks the part.
on 7 April 2011
Absolutly fab! Bought as an engagement ring for my better half. Its classy and really nice looking, he loves it!!
on 28 January 2011
I got this for my son's birthday and both he and myself were delighted with the quality of this ring. He wears it all the time and really loves it.
on 8 April 2010
This was purchased for my partner's birthday. He was very impressed with it. Look real class. Brillant value for money.
on 20 October 2014
It looks really great, i had ordered it last year for my husband and he loved it , I ordered it this time on behalf of someone who liked my husband's ring, it looks exactly as in the picture and arrived promptly, quite affordable beautiful ring..!
on 3 November 2014
We love this ring. After being married for around 6 months we realised my husband is allergic to some of the metals used in white gold, so after purchasing a fairly expensive white gold version of this style ring I was frustrated and less willing to fork out lots of cash again. I have been informed that it is far less likely for people to allergic to titanium. I purchased this ring with slight uncertainty due to its price, but I can say without hesitation that it is unbelievable value for money and looks excellent in quality.

Please note that although other reviews state that the ring is much smaller than they were expecting, we found this to be much bigger than we were expecting. My husband is generally a size R but required a size P. Even if you do order the wrong size, Amazon were really speedy in sending out the new size and refunding our money.
on 23 February 2010
This was bought as a present and my partner loved it, looks lovely on and is great quality.
on 30 August 2012
Well, well. Who'd have thought. I was looking at this ring in one of the high streets "finest" jewellers. It's EXACTLY the same ring. Titanium, diamond and silver. They also do the sapphire one. £250 this will set you back in Ernest Jones.

I never buy anything straight off the bat. So came home, googled titanium, silver, diamond, ring. Here we are. It is a very nice ring. It's chunky, a thick ring. So like wedding band sizes.....you may need a size up. Due to the ring being so thick. That's what tends to happen with chunky rings/wedding bands. But everyone is different.

The diamonds are a good quality for what you pay. No obvious discolouration. It's a steal from Amazon.
on 3 October 2012
This is a great bargain, the same ring is sold in ernest jones for £250. Its a beautiful ring and my husband is very happy with it, thanks for a great service
on 27 October 2014
Initially ordered the wrong size but returned and replaced quickly with no problems. Fast delivery on both occasions. Husband loves it, a good looking ring, excellent value for money. My only criticism would be that it is quite thick and some people may find that uncomfortable to wear.