- Hardcover: 64 pages
- Publisher: Usborne Publishing Ltd (31 Mar. 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 074606831X
- ISBN-13: 978-0746068311
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 1.1 x 19.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (37 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 5,807 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Titanic (Young Reading (Series 3)) (Young Reading Series Three) Hardcover – 31 Mar 2006
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Irresistible for children learning to read" - Child Education Plus; "The Usborne Young Reading Program has a lovely selection of classic tales adapted for younger readers. Graded in seven levels, these have just enough stretch in them and yet are not too overwhelming" - The Irish Sunday Independent; "Crack reading and make confident and enthusiastic readers with this fantastic reading programme" - Julia Eccleshare
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The illustrations complement the story.
It is also a factual story presented in a continuous text, which my 7 year old, reluctant reader, finds easier to tackle.
It is the kind of quality I have grown to expect from Usborne.
At his party his 8 year old cousin, an avid reader, quietly romped through the book declaring what an interesting story it was.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great book. I use it to give English lessons and as it's a great true drama it maintains student interest.Published 8 months ago by TerryD
very well written book with some pictures i have not seen before.Published 9 months ago by steve williams
Good illustrations and photographs. Tells the tragic story in a straightforward way with simple text. Read morePublished 14 months ago by Nanny Sue