Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £2.99 UK delivery
Tisserand Rose Absolute Ethically Harvested Essential Oil 2 ml
|Price:||£14.40 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Ethically Harvested Rose Absolute, cultivated in a sustainable way to avoid depletion
- Deep, sweet and euphoric with an intense floral aroma to nurture the emotions
- Ideal in luxury massage preparations
- Extracted from flowers grown in France
- Not tested on animals
Unlock 15% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and delivery is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Extracted from the flowers grown in France, rose absolute is ideal in luxury massage preparations to nurture and balance the emotions. Blends well with jasmine, lavender and orange blossom (neroli).
Tisserand products contain only pure essential oils, not synthetic fragrances. They are guaranteed free from parabens and SLES/SLS. Products and ingredients are not tested on animals by or for Tisserand Aromatherapy. Vegan Society approved.
Rose Absolute Ethically Harvested (rosa centifolia)See all Product description
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Fresh, highly concentrated and a deep rose gold colour. Good quality.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The bottle came half full. And it doesn't evoke euphoria or erotic feelings.Published 2 months ago by S. Lampkin
I love this oil mixed with sandalwood and almond oil, best fragrance ever and so relaxing.Published 6 months ago by L Knatt
I have ordered this three times. Each time the bottle has arrived half full. It's also very hard to get the oil out without shaking the bottle vigorously- this means the drops... Read morePublished 6 months ago by Natasha Riley