- Also check our best rated Pregnancy Book reviews
Top Tips for Breast Feeding Paperback – 1 May 2008
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"easy-to-follow wisdom from Clare's decades of experience" (YOU magazine)
"I just can't praise her enough" (Kate Winslet)
"There is so much rubbish talked to new mothers about breast-feeding...Clare takes away the old wives' tales, the nonsense and guilt, and makes the whole process work as it is meant to" (Emma Freud)
"Clare should be cloned and made freely available to all mothers!" (Debra Stottor, Editor, Junior Pregnancy & Baby)
"As a first-time mum, Clare gave me the confidence to breast-feed successfully and to appreciate that, with the right technique, it can be a totally pain-free and profoundly bonding experience with your baby. It was only because of Clare that I managed to do seven months" (Trinny Woodall)
Easy-to-use, practical tips on breast-feeding for new mothers, from one of Britain's leading breast-feeding expertsSee all Product description
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
If you're looking for an encyclopaedia about breastfeeding, this is not for you.
Good index to easily find the section and info you need and very compact and small, so it's very easy to carry it around and put in your hospital bag.
Sensible info and advice in the book.i really enjoyed it and still refer to it many times.
Most recent customer reviews
The book covers all you need to know, I would recommend to my mums for their reference.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Families & Parents > Raising Children
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Pregnancy & Childcare > Baby Development
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Pregnancy & Childcare > Breastfeeding
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Pregnancy & Childcare > Pregnancy & Childbirth
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Self Help