Customer reviews

Style: Arch in Yellow|Change
Price:£24.95+ Free shipping

I have bought this arch guided by other fellow customers reviews, as I was looking for an entertaining toy for my little niece while in her pushchair.
And Oh God did I choose right!

PROS

-Bright colours

-Dangly toys and loads of fun
Easy-to-Grasp teething handle which makes the flower turn around when pulled.

Dangly little flower with a "mirror like" centre hanging from a beautiful butterfly with transparent prism and crinkly wings.

Bright bee hanging from a very pretty flower with moving balls in the centre of a clear sphere.

-Helps babies stay entertained and awake
Some babies fall sleep as soon as their pushchair starts moving and this causes them to sleep when they shouldn’t, breaking their sleeping patterns.
This amazing arch will keep them awake and well entrained.

The same way if baby needs a rest, you can simply bend it away from baby and no awkward noises will disturb your little treasure's sleep.

-Design
I cannot believe how easy to put on and off it is!
It has a claw grip (like a crab), you place on the frame of your pushchair and turn the green wheel until tight (2 /3 times max)

It is also fully articulated, so you can move forward or backwards into a comfortable position.
No more arch's that stay in front of babies noses ;)

The frame of the arch is fully made of articulated strong and durable plastic (so your frames width does not matter, the arch will either open wider or close into a higher arch) and all the toys are soft and amazingly well finished.

-Multi functional
My baby niece loves it so much, her mum places it on her pushchair, her rocker and even on her car seat.

This baby arch has no cons, my niece loves it and so do I!
I could not recommend you another arch as highly as this one.
Forget about top brands… This is the best arch I have seen, and I have been mum to 5 little treasures.

I have added a picture inside the packaging, as it was a gift.
I must say though that the seller has already covered an amazing description so I'm sure you will not miss my pics.

If you have any questions, that you think I could help, just click on the comment box bellow and I will do my best ;)
Thank you for reading. I hope you found this review helpful. If so, please tick yes, below.
review image
on 4 October 2013
I never write reviews but felt this product really deserved it. The activity bar has brilliant strong grippers on it that swivel to make it easier to attach the bar to most things with ease. Lots of other products advertise as gripping to anything but once you have bought it and paid out your money, you realise the advert was a load of rubbish. I have been so annoyed with activity bars and buggy umbrellas before where the grippers are frankly useless and just make the product fall down/off. However with the sunny stroll, Once attached to the buggy/car seat/baby bouncer, the activity bar stays firmly in place. The quality is great. The activity bar also has hinge like angles across it so you can bend and click the bar into different positions in different places to make it easier for your baby to reach the toys. My daughter is only 8 weeks old and I can position the bar as close as I want to her. She is too young to reach far so this part of the design is fantastic. The toys are also brilliant, colourful and engaging with enough variety to keep baby interested. My daughter loves this product and I do too. It's simply brilliant, the design is just perfect and absolutely fit for purpose. Highly recommend this and we'll worth the money. Buy it!! I wish I bought this product when my daughter was born.
on 17 April 2017
My 16 week old LOVES this! She finds it easy to figure out how it works x
on 24 April 2017
Great toy, my child loves it.
on 29 August 2016
Excellent entertainment ment for little ones, great that can be attached to anything from bouncy chair, car seat and high chair
on 20 March 2017
Great entertainment.
on 13 March 2017
my DD is 4 months old and she love it very much. I put it on the high chair and she can play with it for long time.
on 24 March 2017
My 3 month old grandson Ethan loves it. Love the way it folds up to put in your bag. Highly recommend
on 18 July 2017
Brilliant, my daughter loves it. X
on 25 February 2012
Bought this to use on the go:
- on the stroller as our 4-month old baby is less sleepy when going out for walks now than at birth and need more distraction ;
- on the carseat (for the same reason as above) ;
- when visiting friends and family who don't have baby toys.

It is great because it attaches easily anywhere. It takes little space when folded.
You can twist it in different directions as well depending on what you need. So when baby is sleeping, you can pull away from baby, without needing to un-screw it.

It provides great interactions for your little one: colours, texture, noise, mirror, and cause and effect through the cord you can pull to get the "windmill" going.