Customer reviews

Size: Pack Of 1|Change

on 16 January 2015
First time I used this, have cecome wary of the more well known but harsher brands, because no matter how gentle they claim to be they always sting your eyes a bit and your head feels tight and itchty/stingy till you wash it off, which is always a relief when you do. None of that with Tints of Nature, and excellent grey cover too, all gone. Excellent product and will be buying again for root touch-up, very happy. :)
on 6 January 2017
I read A LOT of reviews before changing to natural hair dye but I was determined and this was the first I tried and I love it. It's the perfect shade for me. I don't mind the initial shampoo either, most reviews I read were disappointed it made the hair coarse but I just found it really CLEANED the hair so as the dye takes better to the hair. It doesn't make the hair tangled and doesn't cause knots so once combed the dye is easy to get through the hair again. I have short, very fine hair so I never use the whole bottle but I'm really impressed. The smell is strange the first time you use as it's a natural smell rather than of chemicals but i'd rather that than burning my scalp (which I have actually done with scars to prove before with the chemical hair dyes). It's just a different product and you can't expect the same as what you get with the chemical dyes. I also think it makes my hair softer and silky after I've dyed it. Really impressed and so were my family. It lasts around 3-4 weeks but I don't find that my roots are massively showing but rather that the whole colour fades more naturally. Happy to then dye my hair say every 4-6 weeks. The price is more expensive than say some of the chemical ones but I'm actually fine with that when I know it's better for my hair and skin.
on 18 December 2015
I am so pleased with this product. For the last 8 months I have been having a reaction to every hair dye I have used. The reactions were getting steadily worse.
I had very little reaction to Tints of Nature, other than a slightly itchy scalp ( which went after two days). The colour is really nice too, and it leaves your hair feeling soft & shiny.
The only thing I can't comment upon, is how long lasting the colour is.
I will be buying this again.
on 9 September 2015
This is the best hair dye I have EVER used! It smells good, it feels good on your hair, it is super easy to use. I have really thick hair that's grey at the roots. I often have trouble making a hair dye last til I've covered my whole head, and I'm almost always left with some grey. Not this time. I got total grey coverage and the colour looks natural. There would have been enough product to dye my hair twice. So happy!
on 9 October 2013
I have used Tints of Nature for many years and have no plans on changing! Much kinder to your hair and scalp, so a real plus. Easy to apply, not like some other more natural hair colours.
on 17 September 2015
I have been using this product for a while and am perfectly satisfied with it. The reason I bought it originally is because it does not use animal products or expiremtation.
on 25 January 2017
I don't normally post reviews but I just had to because I was so very disappointed with this product. I have quite fine hair and I find hair dyes make it feel so coated and dry. I had such high hopes that this supposedly natural product would not be like that. Yes it has coloured nicely but it has left my hair in a worse condition that any other non-natural dyes! Won't be buying again.
on 7 August 2016
Covers gray very well. Hair smooth and shiny after use.
on 26 February 2016
I love this product. My hair has never looked so good and it lasts almost 2 times longer than high street versions.
on 11 April 2017
I really liked this, there was loads in the bottle so covered all of my hair. It comes with a clarifying shampoo to use before and then another shampoo and conditioner for after and all smelt lovely. I'd buy again.