on 27 October 2016
Really great stuff this. I was used to using bog standard, £5 a pop hair dye on my short hair which would stink to high heaven, give me a horrible hung-over type feeling, not really cover the grey properly and then fade quickly. This stuff though is the opposite. Smells ok, doesn't give that toxic feeling afterwards, covers grey AMAZINGLY and lasts until the next cut (7-8 weeks and it's still going strong - and I wash with Head and Shoulders which strips the colour off). I was really surprised at the difference. Sure it's 50% more expensive but it also doesn't feel like it's giving you cancer at the same time. Money well spent I'd say.
on 10 September 2017
Like many women I am not quiet ready to go grey,but also do not like using hair dyes full of nasty chemicals.I decided to try Tints of nature as the product appeared less harmful.
I have recently dyed my hair and am very very impressed with the results.The box contains a pre-colour shampoo sachet which felt really nice and smelt pleasant, the colour process was very straightforward,I used the whole bottle on a chin length bob,and left it on for nearly 40 minutes due to stubborn greys,a plastic cap is provided too.
The product smelt pleasant and not overpowering,takes a while to rinse out but again a sachet of shampoo and conditioner are provided.The colour was great,rich dark natural brown and all my greys blended away nicely.I will be using this product from now on.
on 26 September 2016
Colour was and is great - lasts well. I'll certainly use it again :-)
on 15 April 2017
Love this product, the colour os lovely and shiny and it covers grays well. Smells really nice.
on 11 November 2014
This range is the only haircolour I use and have been using it for many years. I mix the medium brown with the dark brown and add some of the chocolate for a hint of orangey/red. I mostly touch up my roots, every two weeks, as I have total grey hair, using half a hair colour (mixed) at a time and every now and then use a whole (mixed) hair colour over my entire head and find it is enough for longer hair. I love that it is more natural without some of the nasties.
on 20 May 2015
Pleased with this, good price, delivered quickly. Was a bit concerned as someone mentioned their hair turned black, I left it on 30 mins and colour was nice dark brown.used other brands and had sore itchy scalp, but not with this one.will use in future.
on 18 November 2016
I'm using hair dyes for nearly more than twenty years now because my hair became grey when I was quite young. Dying hair had become a nightmare for me because it had made my hair coarse and brittle. I'm so happy I tried this brand because the very first application has made my hair bit softer and even after three weeks I don't need to dye the roots which I needed to do every two weeks. I will definitely buy it again and will also recommend it.
on 27 December 2015
Ok
on 18 September 2016
Recently I decided I wanted to dye the bottoms of my hair blonde, instead of going to a hairdresser I decided to buy a cheap ombré dye set. As my hair is dark brown the colour went red, and in some places auburn. It did look nice however my hair became very dry and brittle. I also have grey hair - not much but it's noticeable.
I didn't want to use a regular dye to bring my hair back to my natural colour brown as i found the dye would wash out after 5 washes ! After much research I found this dye and decided to try it.
I was Lucky enough to have my sister in law apply it for me- I highly recommend someone do this for you to ensure your hair is evenly covered.
She followed the step by step guide to the letter. The dye looks like green mud, and doesn't smell at all like the usual chemical dye I've used in the past. My sis in law said the colour was very easy to apply and a little went a long way. My hair is around 3/4 inches below my shoulders and one bottle was more than enough. Also no stains left on my head or the bath tub! The colour washed out ver quick. We left the dye on for 45 mins as I had bleach in my hair and The results were fantastic! My hair is evenly covered, no more red or greys. I wouldn't say my hair feels silky soft, although this is due to my hair needing a deep conditioner treatment, as it was dry to begin with.
I have given 4 stars as I've not washed my hair yet so let's see how long the dye lasts.
Highly recommend for a natural brown even coverage with less nasties inside :)
I've added a before and after picture !
review image
on 16 May 2017
LOVE IT BUT W HEN I WENT TO RE-ORDER THEY PUT THE PRICE UP WHICH I DO NOT THINK IS FAIR , YOU WOULD THINK THAT THEY WOULD WANT TO KEEP CUSTOMERS NOT DETER THEM.