on 22 April 2013
I bought this set to keep at my home for when my granddaughter comes to visit. Tinkerbell is her favourite fairy, so it was no surprise that the set went home with her. I am just going to have to buy another set.
on 25 December 2014
Great collection of films. Also excellent value. Considering there are now four of these films, they still feel like premium releases. In my opinion, often Disney get lazy with their film series, and by the third or fourth, they rely heavily on the reputation of the earlier films in the series, and the quality diminishes, but our daughter loves these films, and they are not totally unbearable for me, her dad!

That said, we now have a young son as well, and I am enjoying watching a more mixed variety of kids films than other than fairies and princesses!!
on 19 February 2015
What can I say? As my 3 year old daughter is not quite up to writing an in depth review on the characters in the film and the animation strengths and weaknesses it fall to me just to say that she goes into screensaver mode when watching them and bought in collection because of price.
on 12 December 2013
This pack is for four, full length film DVD's, each story following on from the next with a new adventure, my twins are in love with Tinker bell. Me, I must say that after watching the set for the sixth time over in one day I am not personally in love with her and find that I am able to recite the entire series by heart.

Good quality, nice stories and keeps my boys quite (always a bonus).
These tinkerbell films are wonderful my children love Peter pan as a whole so it was nice to see a wonderful side line to the classic story in in these new Disney tinkerbell films.
It is suitable for all ages very colourful full of adventure and of course lots of fun and fairy's these adventures are all set prior to Peter pan a telling of tinkerbell before she meets Peter.
Fantastic films that melt your heart make you laugh I would happily recommend them from child to adult.
The tinkerbell films are wonderful my children love Peter pan as a whole so it was nice to see a wonderful side line to the classic story in in these new Disney tinkerbell films.
on 12 February 2014
My daughter absolutely loved the four tales about Tinkerbell and her lovely fairy friends go through so many fun adventures :)
would highly recommend for any Tinker Bell lover. The quality is stunning, both of the movies and the package it came in.
Pretty music and quite relaxing watch.
Do not give it 5 stars as it can be on the expensive side.
on 1 August 2014
Bought for a 3 year olds birthday I'm surprised to say that the whole family are enjoying watching these movies.

Even our 8 year old - and that's saying something!

Nothing ground breaking - just great family movies.
on 6 April 2014
My daughter and I both love the tinkerbell movies! Suitable for all ages highly recommend them. Purchased this after having bought the first one a while ago but great to have them all in one box so easy to find when you are having a tinkerbell marathon on a sick day with your little one.
on 9 February 2014
I bought this collection for my daughters 3rd birthday. She absolutely loves Tinkerbell and had a Tinkerbell party to boot. This is such good value and and excellent buy. Recommend it to any-one. My 4 year old son loves it as well.