on 23 June 2012
May be a bit small for big boys (including adults) lunchbox but perfect for my 6 yr old. It is of a reasonable depth to get a carton and sandwich in and space on the side for fruit and crisps. It is VERY cool and has a bonus back image that you do not see on this pic. It certainly seems well made and sturdy. Wish it was big enough for my lunch as I secretly covet it :)
on 28 June 2017
Awesome wee thing, gotta say got the coolest Lunchbox now outta all my mates :D
on 2 June 2014
I guess it could double up as a lunch box but I would be a bit worried about it being thrown around at school. It is used as a keep tidy and hold all my five year old's star wars figures. Good buy.
on 11 July 2013
I received the lunchbox; it is on the small side, however the dimensions are clearly stated. The poor rating reflects the awful packaging. It came in a polythene type bag with a piece of cardboard wrapped around it so obviously sustained some damage and denting in the post. It's a birthday present for my son. I could return it I suppose, but do you know what? I really don't have the time to go to the Post Office to return it as I work really long hours, hence...I shop online!! Disappointed :0(
on 19 April 2013
Well not quite, or your sandwiches would be frazzled by light sabres, but ideal for kids ( in our case the kid is 37).
on 15 August 2013
Not the biggest lunch box in the world, apart from that a big hit with us. Just manage to fit a sandwich in halves stacked, a yogurt and a piece of fruit. Picture both sides well finished.
on 4 December 2015
A bit on the flimsy side and disappointed to find Star War lunch boxes, same size on sale for £2.99 in Bargain shops (brand name) and theirs are filled with mallows.
on 21 May 2013
You can only just fit an adults packed lunch inside but bought for hubby for his birthday and he likes it so I can't complain!
on 17 July 2015
Much much smaller than expected. Can't use as a lunchbox, which was the plan.
on 7 December 2014
Great material and very spacious without being huge. Kid loved it!