on 15 July 2012
I bought this watch for my daughter (though it would look just as good on a boy) who 'lost' an identical one at school. It's a perfect size for young teens, not too huge or child-like. Funky opaque strap and clear plastic looks cool, you wouldn't worry about scratching it and it does feel very robust. Works well although I have no idea how you set all the various options - there are loads. Arrived on time.
on 19 June 2012
Hi this watch was given to me as a present...I loved it BUT after only a few months the strap discoloured...almost black...I contacted Timex and they say 'it can happen and I could buy an new strap £17.99 but the same will probably happen to this strap! Guarantee only covers workings of watch not the strap...I think selling a strap which discolours after a few months is not satisfactory but they do not seem to agree and so I have either to cough up or wear a watch that looks dirty or bin it...nice customer services Timex!!
on 5 August 2013
I wear this watch everyday. I has two time alarm functions one an hour faster than the other and a indigo light function so you can see the time at night.
The price is £15 cheaper here than in other shops.
on 27 December 2012
Chose this for my 10 yr old daughter, as she has just started doing athletics. She is a small 10 yr old, but the watch fits her on the last hole. Instructions are clear and the functions just what she wanted. The watch looks good too. Only issue is the beeping every time you press a button, but she isn't bothered by that.
on 3 May 2013
Watch was a lot smaller than I thought it was going to be, as it appears in the picture as quite a big faced watch. Works well and arrived with battery working so unknown when the battery will run out. Mixed opinions.
on 25 April 2014
Nice design, value for money, easy to use, perfect watch size. You can have it with you while running and swimming! I would definitely recomend this product
on 12 July 2013
Watch arrived and looked good but wasn't working. Returned it quite easily and got my money back without any hassle
on 24 January 2013
This is a comfortable watch to wear, easy to read and very helpful with time, day and date
(only...Ive lost the user guide and couldn't adjust when moving clocks back!)