on 22 May 2016
This is such a good watch. It's easy to read, really comfortable and looks expensive. I can tell its gunna last me a long time, well worth the money! Would fit really small wrists and large ones too
review imagereview image
on 16 September 2017
I bought it as a present for someone else, but when I saw it I decided to keep it! It's a lovely little watch, with an old-fashioned face and very clear to read - no risk of mixing up the hands as the seconds hand is a gold colour and so does not interfere with the black hour and minute hands. Although small, the numbers are clear and legible, which is very important to me as I have limited vision. The strap is a reasonable length with holes catering for a veriety of wrist thicknesses.
on 12 August 2017
Nice plain ordinary watch but face much bigger than I anticipated, I like the fact it illuminates in the dark when the winder is pressed. Hope it lasts as long as my very first Timex watch which lasted me from my 8th birthday well into the 1990s. It was the Cinderella watch, though it no longer works I still have it!!
on 8 January 2015
Got this as a gift for my wife. She has 2-3 other watches, all more on the expensive side. She doesn't wear them only on special occasions therefor she doesn't wear a watch on a daily basis and I would've thought it would be nice having one you can wear everyday and not have to worry about something happening to it. I was aiming to find one that is: simple, practical, elegant, fashionable, dependable and from a reputable company and not expensive. I was willing to pay up to 3 times the price of this for all of those qualities. With that in mind, this covers all those qualities. It is nice a small for a female wrist, very elegant and it will work with anything you wear. The numbers are easy to read therefore making the time easy to read making it a practical good for everyday use watch! She was very happy with this and has been wearing it everyday and even forgetting to take it off at night, which makes me in return very happy for finding this watch and at this amazing price. A few of her friends have inquired about where she got it and they would be interested in getting the same or something similar!
Thank you!
on 8 May 2017
This is the second of these I have purchased. I need a clock face I can read without staring at and trying to work out. I love the glow feature. Only issue is that a replacement battery usually costs the same as the watch. Will still buy the watch as is practical and ladylike.
VINE VOICEon 28 February 2015
I was getting fed up with not being able to make out the time on my dark faced watch when out in the evenings so was looking for a watch with a clear face and a backlight. This watch has a clear white face and a blue backlight which works effectively - the face is so clear I haven't really needed the backlight much. The strap is a good length and the face is just the right size for me. This was a bit more expensive than the last few watches I have bought but it definitely seems worth it for the good quality and extra features.
on 7 June 2017
Nice size strap, comfortable to wear. Back light a good feature. Simple style that goes with everything, good everyday watch. Would have got 5 stars with slightly small face as larger than my previous watch and a little clunky ( occasionally catching on clothing).
on 12 March 2017
This is perfect for me. Clear easy to read. I wanted a leather strap and this fits perfectly with plenty of room if you have bigger wrists.
on 2 August 2012
I bought this because of its simple design. I wanted a practical, everyday watch. Having owned Timex watches in the past I've found them to be reliable and fairly long lasting.

This watch is a bit smaller than my previous ones. I didn't read the product description carefully enough and thought the dial was larger than it is. The measurement includes the metal surround as well as the glass - something worth bearing in mind before you buy. When I unpacked it I was a bit disappointed because I generally like chunkier dial designs. I thought about returning it and buying a men's watch instead. However, in practice, the numbers on the dial are crisp, clear and easy to read so I kept it.

So far I'm pleased with it. It's a simple watch but elegant enough for any occasion and the price is very good.
on 14 February 2017
I like the watch but the strap is hard and inflexible. I couldn't take it off very easily and had to change the strap for a bracelet type.