Timex Ironman Triathlon Watch T5G691P4 50 Lap Solar
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Round high-performance and durable resin case with analogue - digital display
- Reliable quartz crystal movement technology for precise and accurate time keeping
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
50 lap memory recall,chronograph,2 time zpnes,forward and backward setting,power indicator,indiglo night light,water resistant 100m
Timex is an iconic American heritage watch brand renowned for its timeless designs. Founded in 1854, Timex has established a tradition of creating high-quality, innovative watches to suit the needs of every customer. Timex watches have been a part of consumers’ lives for over 160 years and combine high-end Italian designs with cutting edge German engineering to offer customers quality products. With a large and varied line of watches, Timex has a style for everyone.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1)The watch was easy to set and programme.
2)The alarm is loud enough to wake you up in the morning.
3) The indiglo light is very bright
4)It's extremely tough - I took it camping and offroading in the desert in Egypt and had no problems - the sand destroyed my canon but this made it back perfectly in one piece.
Very happy with the purchase
The watch is excellent with a nice feeling strap, the watch looks excellent great features of a timer, stopwatch and three alarms. It looks robust enough with being on a black background it different but i like it.
2. Warning: Initially the analog clock stops working in the abscence of light since the battery needs to charge. Continue to use it and about 1-2 weeks after it has been fully charged it works fine
3. Timex always makes good products and this one is the same having descent features