- Save on a huge selection of men's, women's and kids' watches and accessories in our Watch Deals store.
- Also check our best rated Watches reviews
- Also check our best rated Men’s Watches reviews
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
|You Save:||£17.99 (30%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Shock resistant watch
- Countdown timer
- Water resistant to 200 meters
- INDIGLO light-up watch dial
- Customisable alarm
Special offers and product promotions
|Dial Window Material Type||Plastic|
|Case Diameter||42 millimetres|
|Case Thickness||14.64 millimetres|
|Band Width||18 millimetres|
|Calendar||Day - Date|
|Special Features||Back Light^Alarm^Stop Watch^Lap Timer|
|Water Pressure Resistance||10 bar|
|Warranty Description||1 year manufacturer warranty|
Customers who bought this item also bought
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
A throwback to the original 1986 Ironman watch with improved functionality and shock resistant durability.
Timex is an iconic American heritage watch brand renowned for its timeless designs. Founded in 1854, Timex has established a tradition of creating high-quality, innovative watches to suit the needs of every customer. Timex watches have been a part of consumers’ lives for over 160 years and combine high-end Italian designs with cutting edge German engineering to offer customers quality products. With a large and varied line of watches, Timex has a style for everyone.
From the manufacturer
Since 1986, Timex Ironman has been the world’s favourite sports watch. Each watch is built to meet the comfort, style, durability and accuracy demands of world class athletes… but you don’t have to be an Ironman competitor to appreciate the advantages.
The undisputed favourite in sport watches crosses nearly every finish line in the world. Built to be lightweight and sealed for water resistance.
The iconic five-button design gives you direct access to run timers, interval workout modes and workout memory.
Available in different case sizes to fit every wrists:
- Mid Size: 36mm
- Full Size: 38mm
- Oversized: 43mm
Timex Connected App
Use this companion app to support your Timex connected watch. This app will help you take advantage of the connected features of your watch. Available for iOS and Android.
Classic 50 Move +
We took our best-selling Classic 50 and added activity tracking plus the ability to sync with your smartphone. Use our app to upload your workouts, and make all those watch settings just a little bit easier.
Run x50 +
This watch allows you to view and control fitness apps and music; and to receive texts, caller ID, and other notifications. When not running, you can continue to wear it and have the convenience of all-day notifications on a high resolution, easy-to-read display
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top Customer Reviews
The picture shows black figures on a light background which was the original INDIGLO configuration and was very very clear in all environments!
In reality the one that I received was blue figures on a black background which is not quite so clear in bright sunshine.
I have been seeking the former but the latter is OK I guess.
- it is tough
- the strap is very soft, but tough
- the face is clear
- the alarm is easy to set, and you can select weekdays, every day or off
- the nightlight is clear, and does not blind you at 3am
- it is way better than my old Casio 5600
- the strap looks like you could replace it with something else (unlike Casio)
Sure, it is plasticky, but it does what it says. I can imagine this lasting for years, and I now wear it every day, not just when I train.
1. The strap leaves the watch body in an angled fashion, as if to better follow the wrist, but it is solid so the watch can never lie flat on a surface.
One negative thing about this watch:
1. The strap has deep ridges just near where the strap joins the watch body. From checking the strap, it appears that they provide extra durability, but they are rather inflexible and they dig into the wrist, becoming uncomfortable as they do so.
On the positive front:
1. Very durable, rugged watch.
2. Useful features.
3. Simple to use once you've studied the instructions.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Little bit bulky compared with sleek version but good watch, clear display. Good for pool swim. Strap a little difficult to take off.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
Very happy with this product but the strap irritates my skin I have to wear a piece of material under it.Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
This is good quality watch for a reasonable price that is able to take the knocks and keep working.
I've been rock climbing, swimming & rowing with this watch and it's hardly... Read more
I've owned several Timex Triathlon / Ironman watches over the years. Light but robust. Love the lap timer, stopwatch and night light. New (to me) on this model is a dual time zone. Read morePublished 5 months ago by stonky
This is a direct replacement for my old watch which has lasted years and is perfect for what I need.
Great watch, highly recommended.
A brilliant watch, it has an alarm you can set for week days, weekends, or both which is really nice as you don't need to keep turning it off every weekend when you're not working. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Amazon Customer
Very good watch. Got it when it was on offer , very easy to configure , good built quality and looks great!Published 9 months ago by Robbie Whelpton
It does what it says on the can.. I have used this and similar over many years of running and find it simple to operate, and it provides all the functions I need. Read morePublished 15 months ago by Ron Timms